Merhaba Dear All,
I hope this note finds you all well. I wanted to share my upcoming events, a delicious Baked beetroot with garlic and pomegranate molasses recipe and our Mother’s Day 10 % off gift giving for Ozlem’s Turkish Table cookery book as below, I hope you enjoy them.
My very best wishes and Afiyet Olsun,
(Mother’s Day gift from us)
Mother’s Day in the UK is on Sunday, 31st of March this year. With this special occasion, we are delighted to offer 10 % off for the Signed copies of Ozlem’s Turkish Table cookery book, as Mother’s Day gift to all Turkish food lovers, starting on Wednesday March 13th, finishing on end March 19th, 2019, UK time.
The promotion is valid worldwide and these orders will be shipped worldwide (including Turkey) promptly. The last day to get a Signed copy of Ozlem’s Turkish Table with 10 % off is end March 19th, 2019, UK time. Hope you enjoy Ozlem’s Turkish Table cookery book as a special gift during the Mother’s Day, as well as a special gift to a foodie. You can order a signed copy of Ozlem’s Turkish Table with 10 % off at this link; with our love and very best wishes to all mothers and Turkish food lovers.
- 500gr/1.2oz beetroot, peeled and cut into bitesize chunks
- 30ml/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 85gr/3oz walnuts, chopped
- 15ml/1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 30ml/2 tbsp pomegranate seeds to decorate
- Sprigs of flat leaf parsley to decorate
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 C/ 400 F
- Pour in the olive oil on a baking tray and stir in the beetroot, cut into bitesize chunks and chopped garlic to the tray. Coat them with the olive oil, season with salt and ground black pepper. Then roast in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, let the beetroot & garlic cool in the tray, then transfer into a serving plate.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts and the pomegranate molasses, combine well.
- Decorate with pomegranate seeds and sprigs of parsley and serve.
- Afiyet Olsun.
Scrumptious Turkish Feast Supper Club, Friday, March 22nd 2019, 7.30pm
Aromas Artisan Cafe, Weybridge
We are delighted to inform you that we will be hosting another Scrumptious Turkish Feast Supper Club at the lovely Aromas Artisan Café in Weybridge (11 Church Street, Weybridge, KT13 8DE) on Friday, March 22nd evening, from 7.30pm. Ozlem & Aromas Team will be preparing a Turkish feast from her cookery book, Ozlem’s Turkish Table, Recipes from My Homeland, including melt-in-the-mouth home made Baklava with walnuts. This delicious evening can also be a wonderful pre-Mothers’ Day gift and we will have a little surprise gift for all the lovely mothers joining us at this special evening. Booking is essential for this event and participation is limited, if you’d like to join us, please kindly book your spot at the link below and view our scrumptious menu:
Ozlem’s Turkish Table – Turkish Cookery Course in Amman, Jordan
April 21st & 22nd 2019
I am absolutely delighted to be returning to Amman, Jordan, to give a 2 day Turkish cookery course on April 21st and April 22nd 2019. My sincere thanks to Panthera Jordan and dear Suhair Kilani for organizing our course and having me; greatly look forward to meeting Turkish food lovers in Amman and teaching our course. We will be covering delightful Turkish classics, just before Ramadan to give new ideas and inspirations. For the details of the course and registration, please email Marketing@panhtera-jo.com
Last but not least, many thanks for all your amazing interest, most kind words and feedback for the Ozlem’s Turkish Table cookery book, they mean a lot to us; cok tesekkurlerimle & Afiyet Olsun,