Greetings and Happy New Year to you all!
I am delighted to let you know that my upcoming Turkish Cookery Classes with Central Market Cooking Schools in Austin, San Antonio and Houston, Texas in February 2015 are now open for registration! Below are the links for signing up for each class; they tend to sell out quickly so if you would like to join us, please kindly book your spot. I am greatly looking forward to returning to Central Market Cooking Schools and hopefully see you there.
Central Market Cooking School also offers discounts for signing up until 7th January, if you’d like to take up this good offer.
Central Market Cooking School, Turkish Cookery Classes – Demonstration Style
February 2015 (in Houston, Austin, San Antonio)
From Hearty Red Lentil Soup to Baklava in Milky Syrup, Sutlu Nuriye;
Delights of Turkish Cuisine Made Easy
I am delighted to return to Central Market Cooking School in February 2015 to teach fine examples of Turkish cuisine, which reflects a rich cultural and historical heritage. With an emphasis on seasonal freshness, and delicately flavoring with spices, healthy Turkish food is a feast to all your senses and easy to recreate. Please join us, to learn artful use of spices and prepare these delicious recipes, focusing on Southern Turkish cuisine. Below is the schedule and links to sign up for my Turkish cookery classes:
Signing up for the classes started through Central Market Cooking School website, as of 1st January 2015 – please save the dates and I hope you can join us!
The menu includes:
• Hearty red lentils and bulgur soup with dried mint and red pepper flakes, Ezo Gelin Corba
• Turkish flat breads with crumbled feta, pepper paste, zahtar and sesame seeds; Biberli Ekmek
• Lamb (or beef) stew over smoked eggplant and yoghurt puree, served with roasted vegetables, Ali Nazik Kebab
• Pilaf rice with chickpeas and sautéed onions; Nohutlu Pilav
• Baklava with a delicious and lighter twist; filo pastry with hazelnuts in milky syrup; Sutlu Nuriye
• Turkish Coffee and Turkish Delight
My very best wishes to you all for the New Year, in good health, good food and company. I look forward to sharing many more Turkish recipes here and as always, would be delighted to have your company to enjoy.
Selamlar, Afiyet Olsun,